July 30, 2012

Strawberry Festival and Sleepover at Gammy and Ganddaddy's (May 26, 2012)

Today Annaliese went to the Strawberry Festival with Eric's mom and friend.  She had a great time and got to see the parade and the animals in the 4-H tent.  I usually always go to the festival but since Eric's mom offered to take her I opted to stay home and get organized in my office.  Later on Annaliese ate corn on the cob for the 1st time at Gammy's then had a sleepover.  This was only the second time that Annaliese had ever slept away from me.  The first time was for one night when she was 9 mos old.  She did really well sleeping with Gammy.  Eric and I had a great night hanging out at Watermans and having dinner!   
Watching the parade.

Milking the cow in the 4-H tent.


She loved washing the clothes!

Not afraid to touch!
 
First Corn on the Cob
The Oceanfront from Watermans

No comments:

Post a Comment