July 31, 2012

It's Time to Start Trying Again (May 29, 2012)


Today I went to the doctor for my annual check-up and let Dr. Morgan know that we want to start trying for a second child soon.  He said everything looked great and gave us the go ahead!  We are excited to be trying for a second child this summer!  Daddy got Annaliese and took her to meet a few UPS drivers while I went to the doctor.  When I got home Annaliese and I played in the backyard.  As she ran around and I snapped away at her adorable smile, I pictured another little one in the backyard with us by next year.  I hope that God blesses us with another child that brings just as much joy to our life as this sweet girl has!  When we came inside I sat down to practice on the piano before my lesson.  Without saying a word, I played only 4 notes on the piano and Annaliese immediately named the song saying, "Old Macdonald Mommy."  I was so impressed with her listening skills.  I know that me learning to play the piano will turn out to be a great thing for our whole family.  I told Eric that one day we are going to be old and he will be sitting in his chair nodding off as I'm playing piano music for him! Tonight was also the first time that Annaliese went into the potty by herself, pulled off her own clothes, sat down and went potty, wiped, and came back out of the bathroom without being asked or reminded at all.  She's such a big girl! 







No comments:

Post a Comment