July 29, 2012

Funny Phrases and Sensory Bucket (April 24, 2012)


Today Annaliese stayed with Baba I went to school and when I got home Daddy had taken Annaliese on a bike ride to Lulu's (the neighborhood hotdog shop).  She got the royal treatment and got to go behind the counter and get special food.  Later she came home and was playing with the people in her dollhouse. She put the man on the potty and said, "he needs privacy Mommy."  Later she sat down at her table to do her "schoolwork" and said, "I'm getting motivated, Mommy."  Tonight I introduced her to a sensory bucket.  I wish we had a great sensory table that she could use but the bucket worked out pretty well.  The first thing I put in it was rice and Annaliese had a BLAST!  She played for way over an hour and then would have played more if I let her.  More sensory discovery to come!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment