July 29, 2012

Buttercream Eggs (April 6, 2012)

Today we went down to Mom-Mom's to make Easter Eggs.  One of my favorite things that my Grandmother always makes is Buttercream Eggs every Easter.  I've decided that from now on each time my grandmother makes things that I like I am going to videotape her instead of asking her for the recipe.  When I ask for the recipe she tells me "a dash of this" and "a little of that" and mine never turns out like hers.  I thought videotaping would be a great way to solve this problem.  I also told her that when the time comes and she is no longer with me I will just pop in her video and it will be like she is right there in the kitchen with me making buttercream eggs.  This time little miss Annaliese spent more time eating the buttercream from the bowl than she did helping.  We had a fun time together!




No comments:

Post a Comment