August 24, 2012

The Suitcase Pool (July 11, 2012)


Today Annaliese played in the suitcase that we had used over the weekend.  She decided that it was her pool so when Boo came to pick us up for dinner (because my car is in the shop) she told Boo, "so these are my toys and this is my pool."  Boo just cracked up at her because she's so matter of fact with everything.  Annaliese played in this suitcase all day.  Tonight we went to Bravo's for Aunt Linda and Uncle Harold's anniversary.  Annaliese ate her first calamari and loved it along with chicken marsala, and a rich piece of chocolate cake!  Annaliese informed us at the table that if she ate too much chocolate cake, "I might get diarrhea."  I guess I have to work on the do's and don'ts of what you say while at a dinner table!  It was a nice evening and dinner.







This is what our family does after every dinner...hangs out in front of the restaurant and says good-by for a half hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment