August 24, 2012

Car Trouble and Kriss' Movie (July 10, 2012)


Today Annaliese successfully memorized her phone number.  She has such a good memory...you really don't have to tell her too many times at all and she's got it!  Tonight we went to Little Gym and Annaliese did great.  She is so successful with her forward rolls now and will hold the bar and put her feet up and hang.  She also likes to get up on her hands and feet on the parallel bars and walk across!  After gym we went to Aunt Linda's.  On the way there my car started acting up.  As Annaliese was walking she fell and then got up and said, "I lost my balance."  I love to hear her use big words in the right context.  I had my cousin Troy look at my car and determine that I should not drive it home.  So we left it and Kriss gave us a ride.  Kriss has a DVD player in her car and she was going to put on a movie for Annaliese to watch.  She had Monsters Inc. in there and so she started playing that.  Annaliese immediately started saying, "I don't like that movie, I don't want that movie, all done."  She has never seen that movie and because she doesn't watch a lot of things like that she was not fond of it at all.  So now she just keeps saying and telling everyone, "I don't like Kriss' movie."  Poor Kriss...she didn't know and either did I!  

No comments:

Post a Comment