August 13, 2012

Tennis Girl (June 15, 2012)


This super cute Polo outfit that Brandon and Tay gave Annaliese reminded me of a tennis outfit so we just had to go outside and take some cute pics to give to them.  Who knows maybe she will take after her Great Grandfather and play tennis...after all he plays almost everyday...I'm sure he has lots he could show her.  Later we went to the office supply store and while I was waiting for assistance Annaliese asked the man, "Can Annie use your scissors?"  In the copy area they have a desk with office supplies that you can use and I guess she decided that she wanted to borrow his things so she just came right out and asked him.  The man seemed a little surprised and then finally said "well, uh, sure I guess."  I guess he was expecting her to be too young to talk like that.





Poppin' my collar..you just have to when it's a Polo!



No comments:

Post a Comment