August 6, 2012

Harborfest and Bye, Bye to some of our BFF's (June 8, 2012)


This morning we took Annaliese to the Parade of Sails for the start of Harborfest Weekend.  Aunt Loretta, Lynn, Dad, and Louise all went with us.  We took the Tide down there and spent the afternoon admiring the ships and eating good food.  I was so happy to be able to take Annaliese for the first time.  She had a blast running around in the grass and dancing to the music.  My dad always took Aaron and I out of school and would take us to the Parade of Sails when we were kids.  We thought getting out of school was great and would always get a Pierce's BBQ inside Waterside.  Today we also had BBQ and "cup of fries" as well as ice cream from Granddaddy! 
We ended the day on a sad note as we said goodbye to some of our dearest friends DJ, Penny, Tristan, and Baby Gigi.  I stood at the corner of our street and cried my eyes out as they pulled out of the driveway and down the road.  I can't believe they are gone!  
 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment